Use of the University of La Verne Wilson Library is primarily to meet the research and information needs of the students, faculty and staff of the University. They will have priority in the use of all services, resources and facilities. The library’s unique collections and resources are also open to visiting scholars or researchers not directly affiliated with the University.
- Do not disturb the research and study of other users.
- Do not tamper with or damage University resources and property.
- Observe Quiet Study Area designations.
- Place cell phones on silent mode and use them only in the lobby.
- Beverages in covered containers are permitted.
- Smoking, including tobacco and/or e-cigarettes, is prohibited in the library.
- Do not leave backpacks, laptops, purses or valuables unattended.
Individuals who fail to comply with this policy may face disciplinary action. Visitors may be asked to leave the library and may be barred from the campus.
Study Rooms/Meeting Rooms
Guest are NOT allowed to use the group study rooms or reserve the meeting rooms.