The Technology Lending Program circulates technology items to faculty, staff, and currently enrolled University of La Verne students to help ensure that users have the technological means to conduct research and complete coursework as efficiently and effectively as possible.
The following technology may be available to be checked out for the semester:
- Apple Pencil (1st generation) – see compatible devices
- Hotspot (students only)
Inventory for these items is limited, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and to request technology to be picked up at the Wilson Library or mailed to your home address.
Borrowing Technology Devices
- All patrons must agree to the Technology Loan Agreement form prior to checking out technology lending devices.
- Technology devices are checked out at the Wilson Library Service Desk.
- Borrowers will need to provide a University of La Verne ID or a valid government-issued photo identification.
- Borrowers are responsible for technology lending devices and all accessories provided with the devices. All devices include a power cord and/or adapter that must be returned with the device.
- Technology Loan Policies
**No technology check outs allowed for Alumni, IEALC students, SCELC faculty, or University Contracted Employees.