Library Use Policies
Use of the University of La Verne Wilson Library is primarily to meet the research and information needs of the students, faculty and staff of the University. They will have priority in the use of all services, resources and facilities.
- Do not disturb the research and study of other users.
- Do not tamper with or damage University resources and property.
- Observe Quiet Study Area designations.
- Place cell phones on silent mode and use them only in the lobby.
- Beverages in covered containers are permitted.
- Smoking, including tobacco and/or e-cigarettes, is prohibited in the library.
- Do not leave backpacks, laptops, purses or valuables unattended.