Did you know that you have full access to the New York Times through the Wilson Library? Your access to NYTimes.com is available from any location, on or off campus. In order to access it, you will need to create your own account with your La Verne email. Here are step by step instructions for setting up your account.
With an account you can:
- Retrieve your Times content from any device.
- Sign up and get news sent right to your in-box.
- Save articles for later.
- Receive custom newsletters.
- Access content tailored to you. Enjoy personalized articles, videos and slide shows.
- Comment on articles.
- Email stories, videos and multimedia.